The start to my journey in blog land...

This is the first time I have attempted to write a blog. I have been seriously tempted over the last few years to start one up, and then after reading others blogs, I would become so incredibly insecure about my ability to be witty, or smart, or well-read that I would talk myself out of it completly.

Now, mind you, I am certainly not saying that I have become more accomplished in any of these areas of my life. In fact, I am quite certain that I will never be really witty, and that as far as being well- read...

My latest read was from my first graders early reading book.

I occasionally watch Oprah while folding laundry and my current events knowledge is sad to say the least.

I hope to get from this little blog a way to keep up with the daily and happy occurrences in my house. They are to me, the greatest stories in the world and I am so glad that I did this...

I think...

Comments

  1. Annie- I'm so glad that you are doing a blog so that I can keep up with what is going on in your life. Miss you and looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to hear the stories and blog posts you write so that it doesn't feel like we are so far away from each other. I love that you used Scott's pictures that he took...it makes me feel a little more connected to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo happy you are doing this!!! You write just like you talk and naturally, this will make for FUNNY and DEEP and ENCOURAGING and RELATE-ABLE reading!!! I am honored to be you first (of what I am sure will become many) followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so excited to add your blog to my site as well! I agree completely ~ the events and stories that occur in our own home and family are the best stories of my life, and that is why I blog for memory's sake...however, life has been just too busy to keep up lately, and now I'm encouraged to get back on the blogging wagon! So excited to keep up with your BLESSED and AWESOME family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You, the precious little girl that I held as a baby starting a blog...count me in. I have watched you in your growing up journey and I will be thrilled to catch up with you now. Just remember, in this blogging world, we love connecting with you and your world in whatever form that may take...humor, joy, heartache or simply a boring day's events. With many miles separating us, your blog provides an opportunity for me to step into the many events of your life and home. Thanks for starting the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you are doing this! And I can't believe that you have been insecure about this. After reading your Facebook notes I can honestly say that you are a great author and I am excited to see where this blog takes you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts