My Funny Valentine

Our Funny Valentine... Morgan Faith Phillips turned 7 yesterday. She has brought laughter and joy and funny stories and headaches and drama and absolute beauty into my life and to all who meet her. She is lovely in ever sort of way. I am so thankful to God for the miracle of her life and for the honor of being her mommy. She loves to celebrate LIFE. She has stolen my heart in every way. She skips through this house and sings in the shower and laughs heartily and cries if you laugh at her. She is sensitive and dramatic and cuddly and tough. Her favorite jeans have a patch in the butt and two large holes in the knees. She bubbles over with joy. She loves animals and is a mommy to anyone or anything that is smaller than her. She loves family and barbies and to dress up in her mommy's shoes. She is one of the coolest people I know. Happy Birthday, Morgan
"You make me smile with my heart..." -frank sinatra ( my funny valentine)

Comments

  1. you always write so beautifully annie! everything I feel in my heart about my baby girl i can find in one of your blogs about your girls! :) love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts